Washington, DC – The United States and the People’s Republic of China held the 8th Joint Working Group Meeting of the U.S.-China Ten Year Framework (TYF) for Energy and Environment Cooperation April 9-10 in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Kerri-Ann Jones, Assistant Secretary of State for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, and David Sandalow, Assistant Secretary of Energy for Policy and International Affairs, co-chaired the meetings on behalf of the United States. Vice Chairman Zhang Xiaoqiang from the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission led the Chinese delegation. The two sides assessed ongoing collaboration and exchanged views on emerging issues, including low-carbon sustainable communities
- The Wind Dragon: a Chinese tale of wind power
- U.S.-China Ten Year Framework for Energy and Environment Cooperation
- WSU News Center – New clean energy systems research center opens
- Solar Panels Reflect Bright Future for Rural Papua New Guinea – IPS ipsnews.net
- China: New programme in Salween-Mekong basin targets women’s adaptation to climate change – News – Professional Resources – PreventionWeb.net
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.