- The Wind Dragon: a Chinese tale of wind power
- U.S.-China Ten Year Framework for Energy and Environment Cooperation
- WSU News Center – New clean energy systems research center opens
- Solar Panels Reflect Bright Future for Rural Papua New Guinea – IPS ipsnews.net
- China: New programme in Salween-Mekong basin targets women’s adaptation to climate change – News – Professional Resources – PreventionWeb.net
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Sino-global collaboration
Washington, DC – The United States and the People’s Republic of China held the 8th Joint Working Group Meeting of the U.S.-China Ten Year Framework (TYF) for Energy and Environment Cooperation April 9-10 in Washington, D.C. Dr. Kerri-Ann Jones, Assistant … Continue reading
PULLMAN, Wash. – With a long history and national reputation in power engineering and collaborative, interdisciplinary research, Washington State University has established the Energy Systems Innovation Center ESIC. It will take a leading role in addressing one of the greatest technological … Continue reading
China and Indonesia signed agreements on a range of issues on Friday, a sign analysts said shows the wish of both nations to push forward ties in strategically important Southeast Asia. via China, Indonesia to Boost Bilateral Ties.
Xiamen University Partners With Leading Technology and Energy Providers to Build China’s First Direct-Current Microgrid – MarketWatch
This is both an interesting example of cross sector (meta) collaboration between university R&D and energy corporations, transnational collaboration across Canada and China, as well as between different energy systems. Overall a very interesting example of global socio-technical integration and … Continue reading
Here is another good article on the Asian super-grid concept, somewhat similar to the European-North African concept. Thinking futures, this is in the ideas phase, but the proponents argue the technology already exists. Could this be the bases for large … Continue reading